- General Fund is the main general operating fund for Travis County. The source of these funds is primarily property taxes, but also includes fines and fees, interest, intergovernmental transfers, and charges for services.
- Debt Service Funds are funds that account for the resources used to pay our principle and interest on long-term debt.
- Employee Health Benefit Fund is used to account for the activities of the County’s self-insured health benefits program for employees and retirees.
- Self-Insurance Fund is used to account for the activities of the County’s self-insurance program for general, property, and automobile liabilities.
- Special Revenue Funds are funds used to account for revenues from specific taxes or other earmarked revenue sources statutorily designated to finance particular functions or activities of government.
Need Additional Support?
For technical support email Team FSIR at:
- or -
512-854-9125 (M-F 8a-5p)
For budget related questions email Planning and Budget at:
- or -
512-854-9106 (M-F 8a-5p)