Travis County offers the option of receiving payments via ACH (Automated Clearing House). ACH is a safe and secure network for processing electronic payments, commonly known as direct deposits. There are many benefits to receiving payments by ACH.
- ACH payments eliminate mail delays.
- Funds are usually in your account and available within 3 business days of being released by Travis County.
- ACH payments eliminate the risk of lost checks and check fraud.
- You will save time by not traveling to the bank and/or waiting in line to deposit a paper check.
- You can elect to receive detailed remittance advices via email for all ACH payments. Simply submit an email address for the designated individual of your choice.
- Simply print, complete and sign the Travis County ACH Authorization Agreement.
- Scan and email the completed/signed form to email@example.com.
Or you may mail it to:
Travis County Auditor's Office
P.O. Box 1748
Austin, Texas 78767
ATTN: Disbursements Auditing
Thanks for helping us “go green”.